The Company recognises the importance of maintaining the privacy of the information belonging to you. This Policy sets out details of how we treat user information we collect on each of the platforms that are owned and controlled by us, including our website http://www.criticohealth.com and http://www.critico.health (the “Website”), email communications received on email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (collectively, the “Platform”). The Platform is owned and operated by Critico Health Service Private Limited, a private limited company registered under the provisions of the [Indian] Companies Act 2013 having its registered office at CRITICO HEALTH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, H.NO.10706, TOWER 1, NIKOO HOMES 1, BHARTIYA CITY, THANNISANDRA MAIN ROAD, BANGALORE, 560064, KARNATAKA(the “Company”).
Information We Collect
Information that is collected by the Company: In providing the various services that are available on the Platform (the “Services”), the Company may have to collect certain personal information from you. This information would, inter alia, include the following:
1. Contact information: the Company may collect your name, email id, mobile number, postal address etc.
2. Information to provide the Services: the Company may collect information regarding your medical history, medical reports, details of medication taken, health condition, prescriptions, allergies, age, body weight, medical insurance data, family medical history etc. in order to provide the Services in an efficient manner.
4. Other information: While you use the Platform, the Company may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using.
Information You Provide
You acknowledge and agree that any and all information that is provided by you on the Platform is provided by you voluntarily and at your own risk. While the Company would make all efforts to ensure the safety and security of the information provided by you, it shall not be responsible for any loss or theft of data. Please note that any information that is provided by you may be retained by the Company for (i) providing the Services; and (ii) for meeting its obligations under applicable law. Even if you delete your User account on the Platform, the Company may have to retain the information provided by you for a short period of time until the same can be erased from its servers, and for compliance with its obligations under applicable law (if any).
You shall be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to the Company for the use of the Platform and the Services. If there is any mistake in or change to the personal information provided by you for the use of Platform, you shall immediately notify the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall be solely liable for the consequences of providing incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect information on the Platform. Where the Company has reasons to believe that the information provided by you on the Platform in incorrect or incomplete, the Company may restrict you from using the Platform by disabling your User Account.
The Platform is not directed at minors, and we do not seek to collect any information from children including those under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 18, we will use that information only to respond directly to the minor (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information from our own servers.
If you want to discontinue the use of the Platform, or if you want to withdraw the consent granted to the Platform for collecting and processing your data, please notify the Company at email@example.com. Once you discontinue the use of the Platform or withdraw your consent, the Company shall retain the personal information provided by you on the Platform for such time period as may be mandated by applicable law (if any) and thereafter erase the same in full.
Information may be collected in several ways:
1. Active collection: This refers to the information that is actively provided by you while registering on the Platform, verbally (such as over the phone, etc) or digitally (such as email, etc) communicating the information to us, while availing of the Services through the Platform, while making payments using the payment gateway on the Platform etc.
2. Passive collection: This refers to the information that is gathered by the Company using tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies etc. for collecting information about your usage of our Platform. This information may be used by the Company for internal research to understand User demographics, interests and behaviour with a view to improving the functionality of the Platform, track your preferences, to provide you with a customised Platform experience, to notify you of any updated information and new services and other related functions offered by the Platform/ Company, keep you informed about latest content available on the Platform, special offers, and other products and services of the Company, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues and so on.
Use of your personal information by the Company: We may collect the following information:
1. To contact you: The contact information you provide would be used by the Company to contact you in relation to the provision of the Services.
2. To improve the quality of the Services: The Company might use your information to improve the functionality of the Services and to ensure that its quality is maintained / bettered.
3. For security purposes: The Company might use the information provided by you on the Platform to protect our company, our users, our partners or our associates.
4. For marketing purposes: The Company might send you information about special promotions or offers. The Company might also notify you of new or improved features on the Platform.
5. Transactional communications: The Company may also contact you by way of emails or SMSs to keep you informed of the various actions taken by the Company in the course of providing the Services.
6. For research purposes: The company may use deidentified data (aggregated) for research purposes to generate information on treatment related aspects and may share this data with third party research organizations.
The Company shall use your information only in a manner that is permitted by applicable law.
Processing of the data collected by the Platform: The portion of the data provided by a User that would be processed includes all data received through ‘active collection’ and ‘passive collection’ The processing of data could be initiated for marketing, storage as well as research purposes. The data used for research purposes will always be de-identified. This data maybe disclosed to third parties such as research organizations, hospitals and, doctors, If a user wants to object to her data being processed, she may notify the company for the same at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing of information by the Company with third-parties:
1. Service Providers: The Company shall share your information with third parties who the Company has contracted with for assistance with performing the Services such as Doctors, Hospitals, the Medical Board constituted by the Company, payment processors, sales/service CRM providers, research organizations, pharmaceutical companies or transactional message processors.
2. Compliance with law: The Company might share your information to respond to a court order or subpoena. The Company may share your information if a government agency or investigatory body requests the Company to do so.
3. Mergers and Acquisitions: If the Company sells its business or hives of a portion of the same to a new entity, your personal information that is available on the Platform may be transferred to the new entity.
Security of your information:
Please note that neither the Company nor any of its employees would have access to the password that relates to your User account on the Platform. You shall be solely responsible for protecting your login credentials to the Platform, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner for unauthorised use of your login credentials. You shall be liable to the Company for any loss suffered by the Company as a result of unauthorised use of your login credentials. In the event of any misuse or suspected misuse of the same, please notify the Company at email@example.com
While the Company shall seek to implement the best market practices and security policies for the protection of your personal information, it shall not be liable for improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of information. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices and storage technology, hardware, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption etc.
Cookies: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you grant the permission, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The Company uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps the Company analyze data about web page traffic and improve the functioning of the Platform. This information is used by the Company only for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system. Please note that the Company does not have any control over the cookies that are placed by third party links on the Platform. The Company does not represent to you that such third party websites have their own privacy policies or that the information that is provided by you to them would be secure.
Third party sites:
The Company shall not be liable for the misuse of your personal information by third party websites.
The Company may, going forward and at its sole discretion, use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when a User visits the Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Redressal of grievances
If a User has any questions or grievances regarding the Platform, the contents thereof, the manner in which personal data is being collated or processed by the Platform or regarding the Services, the User may reach out to the Company customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company shall address any complaint or grievance that is raised by a User within a period of 30 working days from when it is raised.
Where the Company requires additional information to process and respond to the query raised by a User, the Company shall notify the User of the same.
Force Majeure: The Company shall not be responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott. The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Platform and the provision of the Services.
Notices: All notices given to a User by the Company or by a User to the Company or another User shall be in writing and in the English language. Such notice shall be sent by e-mail or mailed by a prepaid internationally-recognized courier service to the intended recipient at the address set out below, or any changed address that is notified by either Party:
Notice to the Company:
CRITICO HEALTH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, H.NO.10706, TOWER 1, NIKOO HOMES 1, BHARTIYA CITY, THANNISANDRA MAIN ROAD, BANGALORE, 560064, KARNATAKA
Notice to User:
At the email address provided by you at the time of registration on the Platform.
i. the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
ii. the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000;
iii. the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011; and
iv. the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
How to contact us
Please contact us by email at email@example.com
Links from our Services